A common pastime for employees is to find faults with what ideas and initiatives of their Bosses. This mini saga takes a look at this from another angle.
Charan was an expert in criticizing the ideas of his Boss. He was very proud of his ability to detect flaws in every initiative. One day, everything changed. When his Boss was promoted again, he shared that the turning point for him was when he stopped criticizing and started “doing.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #34 – Charlie in the Chocolate Factory
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #62 Stop comparing to the ideal scenario
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment