I spent a few days last week with my friend Kiruba Shankar and his family. We talked a lot over these few days. Right next to Kiruba’s home, I saw hundreds of nursery plants and Kiruba told me a real-life story related to this nursery plants. That story touched my heart and inspired me to write this mini saga. I have changed the name of the protagonist. There are so many lessons to be learned from that real-life story. I have tried to capture the essence of it in 50 words.
In memory of his wife, Albert planted a tree in the name of anyone he met. Looking at hundreds of nursery plants in front of his home, someone asked him whether he was worried about somebody stealing the plants. Albert smiled and said he hoped someone would do just that.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
4. Photo Courtesy: Cwalker71 at Flickr
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment