Photo Courtesy: Hamid Masoumi on Flickr
Enjoy the story:
After a long conversation with the old couple, Dr.Kramer asked, “John, In the last 25 years you haven’t told Sarah that you love her?”
John looked at Sarah and said; “I told you that I love you before we got married. If that changed, I would have let you know.”
1. This mini saga was inspired by a joke in my email box. While joke made me laugh, I saw that there was a profound insight buried within the joke.
2. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
3. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
4 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment