Photo Courtesy: Eric J. Lubbers on Flickr
Agreed, you want to be in control all the times. But…
Enjoy the story:
Tom hated waiting in shopping lanes. That day, the lanes were packed. He strategically picked a lane that had carts with only a few items per cart. His lane moved fast. Unfortunately, the system in his lane broke down just before his turn. “Darn!” he clenched his fist and frowned.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment