Photo Courtesy: Stephen Poff on Flickr
Before you complain about everything that’s causing you stress, take a look at how much you are contributing to your own stress.
Enjoy the story:
Bobby had a fully packed schedule. He had breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends and business associates. Discussions were interesting and covered economy, terrorism, politics, job loss and more. Once he was back at home, Bobby worked all night and finally made some progress on “real” projects. It was stressful.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Your stress in the downturn…
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment