We notice what we notice and sometimes what we notice is not enough.
Enjoy the story:
The parking sign was clear – “No Parking from 6pm to 6am.” The time was still 5.30pm. Tim rushed inside the store. He came back in less than twenty minutes only to find a parking ticket clinging to the windshield. He just noticed that until 6pm it was “paid” parking.
1. Thanks to Jason Dirks, co-founder of Meylah for the inspiration for this story.
2. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
3. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #15 – The Leader
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #53 – Boss
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment