You may want something to be perfect. But there might be hefty price to pay for that.
Enjoy the story:
Mark was determined to win Sheila over. He decided to do whatever it takes to get her. It was hard. She didn’t like this. She didn’t like that. Finally after eighteen months of work, she got a “perfect” Mark. Unfortunately, the “new” Mark was no longer interested in Sheila anymore.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
4 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment