Photo Courtesy: KTommy at Flickr
Insanity manifests in a million ways…
Enjoy the story:
There was no letter that day. Joe felt all-alone. For the last six months, Joe had received a letter everyday. Today, there was no letter. Joe felt miserable throughout the day. Just before dinner, the mystery was solved – he remembered that he had forgotten to mail the letter last week.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment