Photo Courtesy: Will Pate on Flickr
You can choose whatever you want to do as long as you are wiling to face the consequences
Enjoy the story:
Charlie in the Chocolate Factory
Charlie was tired and ready to go home. His Boss called and asked him to fill two large orders. Unhappy and angry, Charlie stuffed some paper in two large boxes and gift-wrapped them. Just then, his Boss came by and said – “Charlie, these are my gifts for your family. Enjoy!”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Do you have a chocolate fountain?
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
2 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment