Photo Courtesy: Jessica Flavin at Flickr
You think you have moved on. You are confident about that. Have you really?
Enjoy the story:
Stephanie’s business partner had betrayed her five years ago. Stephanie was strong and had moved on. For years, Stephanie would proudly tell her close friends about the incident and how she moved on and forgot about it. One day her close friend asked her – “Stephanie, have you really moved on?”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment