1. June 22nd – Starts with Teresa Morrow of Key Business Partners writing a book review of Upbeat.
2. June 23rd – Melody Campbell at Small Business Guru will share a video review.
3. June 24th – Karen Pierce Gonzalez at Karen Pierce Gonzalez Public Relations will display a book review.
4. June 25th – Murali Mullani at Inspions will share a interview with Rajesh.
5. June 26th – Jeff Hurt at Jeff Hurt Blog will continue the tour with his interview with Rajesh to discuss the book and why it is relevant now.
6. June 29th – Tim Bursh at Tim Bursch Blog conducts an interview with Rajesh.
7. June 30th- Mohanraj CP at Mohanraj’s blog will share an announcement about the book.
8. July 1st – Ramesh Sambasivan at Itrade Fair will talk about the book, Upbeat.
9. July 2nd – Phil Gerbyshak at Make It Great shares a conversation with Rajesh about business, life and his book, Upbeat.
10. July 3rd – George Angus at Tumblemoose will display a book review of Upbeat.
The second wave will happen end of July. Teresa and I will update you with a new list of those participating in that blog tour.Related Articles:
- Upbeat Virtual Blog Tour – Will you participate?
- Business week says – “The Wave of Retirees? Not so Big”
- Sneak preview of Upbeat – Radio Interview on KZSU
- Staying Upbeat – Interview on Cranky Middle Manager Show
Posted in the Announcement category.
Leave a Comment