A few hundred of you have already subscribed. Thanks to those of you.
I have been blogging since February 2005. Today, this blog has more than 1300 articles on wide-ranging topics. I have built a number of relationships because of this blog and that really has been the best part.
Now, I want to take this to the next level and build a deeper relationship with a few people who want to hear and interact with me via the newsletter.
The newsletter will mostly consist of what I am learning in the marketplace as I help build companies, write books, speak at conferences and meet interesting people. Think of it like a more personal blog.
So, what’s the bribe?
Why should you sign up?
The newsletter subscribers are a special group and my goal is to help them get a big ROII for subscribing to the newsletter. While this will evolve, here is what I am planning:
* Exclusive content for Newsletter subscribers
* Early notice and discounts of what’s coming up
* Deals from my friends and partners that are of value.
Please sign up here and look forward to engaging with you there too.
- Sign up for the “Life Beyond Code” newsletter
- A series on “Opportunity” in Life Beyond Code Newsletter
- Update on Upbeat
- Newsletter Topic: Please take me from P to Z or Ineffective pre-suppositions
Posted in the Announcement category.
Leave a Comment