Photo Courtesy: Mezone at Flickr
Skip, Scan, Stop, Save and/or Spread?
Which one is it?
The options in the title are for the question related to your content – be it on your blog, facebook, twitter or simply in an email that you sent yesterday.
“What will people do when they read your content?”
1. Skip [ and move on to the next one ]
2. Scan [ look for highlights or the key message and move on ]
3. Stop [ and think and probably thank you for triggering their thinking ]
4. Save [ and re-visit multiple times in the future ]
5. Spread [ touched by it so much that they voluntarily spread it for you ]
Have a great weekend!Related Articles:
- 9 Ways People Respond to Your Online Content
- Quotes worth recording – Will Rogers
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #86 Spread your payback horizons
- Wachovia Advertisement: Want your gas money back?
Posted in the Main Page category.
26 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment