On January 7, I was at KZSU Stanford Radio studios and Sri (the host of “It’s Different” show) interviewed me. The topic was surrounding my book “Upbeat: Cultivating the right attitude to thrive in tough times.” Some of the questions that Sri asked included:
1. Why is the book called “Upbeat” when everything is down in this economy?
2. Why is this a perfect opportunity for anyone to make a difference?
3. What will someone get by being Upbeat?
4. What is the source of the problem?
5. What can one do right NOW to make the most of the situation we are in?
The audio interview is in three parts and you can listen to all three parts here:
You can listen to my other audio programs (a few earlier radio shows at KZSU) here:
You can listen to all the archives from “It’s Different” show archives here:
Have a great week ahead!Related Articles:
- On KZSU 90.1FM (Stanford Radio) 7am PST on Jan 4, 2006
- KZSU Interview Online now
- KZSU Radio – Jan 9, 2008 at 7.30 AM; Expanding your capacity in the new year
- Update on Upbeat
Posted in the Main Page category.
2 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment