Discounts are good but that’s not the reason to go and shop!
Joe thought that he was SMART to shop only when there were deep discounts (40 percent or more.) He would scour the web for deals and coupons. Until one day his friend told him – “Joe, remember that if you DON’T buy whatever you are buying, you are saving 100 percent.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the mini saga collection on my website – “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
- Mini Saga #23 – Networking
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment