Sometimes the discounts we see on the “special sales” don’t account for the additional costs…
Jack didn’t want to miss those “early bird specials” on Friday. Doors opened at 5 in the morning. Jack had to be there at least by midnight to save $50. After some thought, Jack decided to drop this shopping adventure – his time was worth more than $10 an hour.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment