Photo Courtesy: Tim Patterson
Bob and John had ring-side seats. Bob was very unhappy with the way his team was playing. Bob had detailed comments on how the team should really play. After listening for an hour, John said, “Relax, Bob. Being close to the game is not the same as playing the game.”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment