This is part of the Quought for the Day – 2008 Series.
Quought = Question that provokes thought!
The question I asked thought leaders and my very smart friends is:
What is ONE question that you wish someone had asked you when you were young? And, Why?
I will be posting answers (which will be Quoughts) one by one.This one is from Dave Taylor
Dave Taylor has been involved with the Internet since 1980, has written twenty business and technical books, launched four startups, and is widely considered a leader in the social marketing and blogging universe.
He has a Masters in Education and an MBA and current acts as a strategic marketing consultant to companies large and small.
Are you keeping the big picture in mind?
Dave’s reason for choosing that Quought
As you travel through life, the day-to-day vicissitudes have a way of taking your attention off the long term goal, your “mission”, if you will. We all have to deal with our daily lives, but what I constantly wrestle with is the bigger picture, the ability to see beyond the trivial and mundane and understand how what I’m doing will impact myself, my family, my community and the world at large. Being able to remain conscious of these larger issues is a wonderful way to stay aware and maximize your joy and sense of accomplishment.
More about Dave:
1. http://www.intuitive.com/blog/ <- The Business Blog @ Intuitive.com
2. http://www.askdavetaylor.com/ <- Tech Support at Ask Dave Taylor
3. http://www.APparenting.com/ <- The Attachment Parenting Blog
4. http://twitter.com/FilmBuzz <- (sneak peek) FilmBuzz: Movie News for a
- Quought for the Day #18 – Dave Taylor
- Can you update your information in my address book?
- Great advice on building blog traffic – Blog Business Summit
- Pursuing your passion – Dave Maskin
Posted in the Quought for the Day category.
Leave a Comment