This is part of the Quought for the Day – 2008 Series.
Quought = Question that provokes thought!
The question I asked thought leaders and my very smart friends is:
What is ONE question that you wish someone had asked you when you were young? And, Why?
I will be posting answers (which will be Quoughts) one by one.This one is from Thomas Clifford
Thomas Clifford is a seasoned, multi-award-winning, corporate documentary filmmaker. For 23 years, organizations like Deloitte, MassMutual, UCONN and the Epilepsy Foundation commission Thomas to create authentic videos to strengthen their brand. His work has been on PBS, MTV, AFC Championship.
Would you like a mentor?
Tom’s reason for choosing that Quought
Because I didn’t have a mentor until four years after graduating college. I would have jumped in a heartbeat to have someone extend their helping hand to help me navigate the confusing “whitewater” noise of post-college life.
More Links to Tom:
1. Tom’s ChangeThis Manifesto: The Client’s Survival Guide to Corporate Video Storytelling
2. Tom’s Site: DirectorTom: Bringing Brands to Life!
- Quotes worth recording – David Thomas
- Quought for the Day #34 – Christine Clifford Beckwith
- Quotes worth recording – Thomas Edison
- Quotes worth recording – Thomas Manson
Posted in the Quought for the Day category.
2 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment