This is part of the Quought for the Day – 2008 Series.
Quought = Question that provokes thought!
The question I asked thought leaders and my very smart friends is:
What is ONE question that you wish someone had asked you when you were young? And, Why?
I will be posting answers (which will be Quoughts) one by one.This one is from Michael Weissman
Michael Weissman, is founder and president of Fresh Perspectives, the leading value reinforcement marketing company. He is also co-author of The Paradox of Excellence, How Great Performance Can Kill Your Business which reached as high as 24th on Amazon’s business book list and is being translated into 7 languages. As a business leader, Michael has created nearly $700 million in new revenue growth, launched over 30 successful products and has helped his companies win awards for product excellence, brands, promotions and web design. An international keynote speaker and sought-after consultant to high tech giants such as Apple, Adobe, HP and others, Michael has trained thousands to build stronger brands, create products customers love and still deliver the numbers Wall Street demands.
What about your life best pleases God?
1. Book: The Paradox of Excellence
2. Company: Fresh Perspectives
3. Profile: Michael Weissman on LinkedInRelated Articles:
- Michael Sampson’s take on iPolipo; Two other iPolipo udpates
- 2008 Quought for the Day #17 – Mike Kanazawa
- Announcing Quought for the Day series for 2008
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #5 Set the right expectations
Posted in the Quought for the Day category.
Leave a Comment