The typical question you may ask is “Is the ball in my court?”
Unfortunately, this question is flawed if you assume that there is only one ball to handle. Generally, there are many balls in the air. Here are some of them:
* A ball that relates to your work
* A ball that relates to your family
* A ball that relates to your social life
* A ball that relates to your long-term projects
* <<fill in the blanks here>>
So, in the process of trying to figure out whether the ball is in your court or not, you might forget to ask the real question which is
How many people are in my court?
Enjoy the weekend!Related Articles:
- Things that make me smile #21 – Fast talk (Mullah Nasruddin story)
- A Pinball Game and Teamwork
- Can you throw a ball into a cup?
- Make it easy or make it hard..
Posted in the Main Page category.
2 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment