This was the quote that our Vistage chair Sterling Lanier put up for us in today’s meeting. Can’t disagree with it. Of course, I think we can always add to the list and extend it.
“Great leaders know that everyone needs four things:
1. something to do
2. someone to love
3. something to hope for
4. something to believe in”
– Lou Holtz, Legendary Coach
Have a great evening there!Related Articles:
- Quotes worth recording – Jim Rohn
- Quotes worth recording – David Thomas
- Quotes worth recording – G.H. Hardy
- Quotes worth recording – Jonathan Swift
Posted in the Great Quotes category.
2 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment