We would all be geniuses if we were just graded by the brilliant ideas we come up with. It’s just that we don’t know how to execute on all these brilliant ideas.
It was the third time in four years. His idea was already implemented even before he could start working on it. Someone was stealing his ideas. A question from a long-time friend nailed it – “Do you know how many OTHER people had the same idea and didn’t execute?”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #21 – The Price
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment