1. Being articulate and incapable
2. Trying to show you care when you really don’t care
3. Wanting the “prize” without paying the “price”
4. Making promises without knowing or wanting to fulfill them
5. Making up things or being worried about getting exposed for making up things
6. Not wanting to change and going nowhere without changing.
7. Upgrading your hardware and software products while forgetting to upgrade your knowledge
8. Keeping busy looking for answers to the wrong questions
Please feel free to add to the list in the comments sectionRelated Articles:
- Your stress in the downturn…
- Quotes worth recording – Jnan Dash
- NYTimes Story on Blogging – Blog Till You Drop; My take
- Hmm..Isn’t that interesting…
Posted in the Main Page category.
4 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment