If something is too good to be true, it normally is. Enjoy the story
An experienced entrepreneur launched a company with a shoe-string budget.
The company was very successful. The entrepreneur got on a
speaking circuit explaining how easy it was to build a
company. What was not mentioned was the PRICE entrepreneur had
paid in the last two decades to build his identity.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #9 – Giving Back
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga #26 – The Follower
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
Leave a Comment