The Missing Piece
I was at a writers’ conference earlier this week. The moderator asked for people to list their expectations from the conference. The expectations ranged from wanting to sell more books to building a good network. What was strikingly missing was that nobody said “I want to become a better writer”.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #85 Bring the right puzzle pieces into the game
- Things that make me smile #5 – A friend in need…
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #23 Learn systems thinking
- Getting Priorities right story… and its extension
Posted in the Mini Saga category.
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment