Disclaimer: I am sure there are more than 10. You are welcome to add to the list.
1. You feel small asking for help.
2. You think you can do it better than anyone else.
3. You don’t know who to ask for help.
4. You don’t know how to ask for help.
5. You don’t know how to use the help that someone offers.
6. Your ego comes in the middle.
(almost same as #1. In this case, the problem is chronic)
7. You think help is expensive
8. You are almost there. You think you just have to try harder and you will get there all by yourself
9. You don’t want to ask for because you don’t want to have to reciprocate later.
10. You may not know that you need help
Whatever be your case, if your dream is BIG enough, you need help. Don’t worry. Others are no different. Life is about giving and getting good help!Related Articles:
- CIOUpdate Column: 10 good reasons to have a mentor
- Ways to distinguish yourself #103 Validate your private reasons
- Google Custom Search Engine and Rollyo – The power of the brand (and incentive)
- Questionable reasons to become an entrepreneur #2 – You want to get out of the box
Posted in the Main Page category.
9 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment