In a few hours after I posted “How to execute a link exchange” I got a few emails stating that I went overboard on this one
I respect everyone’s opinion and my goal was not to hurt anyone else’s feelings. My apologies if I inadvertantly hurt someone’s feelings. That was not the intention.
OK. Here is my fundamental problem with a link exchange request. When you send a link exchange request, you are almost saying that “I want to conditionally link to your content. And, really, it is very easy to satisfy the condition – you link back to me”
2. And, if you don’t think your readers will benefit from the linked content, why link to it even when you get a reciprocal link?
My $.02 of course.Related Articles:
- The link exchange problem and what you can learn from it.
- How do you execute a link exchange?
- Learning from “side effects”
- Reasons people IGNORE your request
Posted in the Main Page category.
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment