I came back from a trip to India yesterday and there was a DHL notice on my door. Here is the copy of the notice (Waybill# has been erased)
While the notice is cute, it does not provide the information that I want
2. They don’t tell me from whom is this shipment.
3. They provide a number to call. They don’t tell me that they will only answer calls until 8pm EST. I have to figure that out by calling that number
4. They want me to pick up the package but they don’t tell me where is their office
For me, DHL notice is like a suspense novel with the last chapter stolenRelated Articles:
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #61 Package information for easy consumption
- Blog Re-design – thanks to these fine folks
- Questionable reasons to become an entrepreneur #9 – I have inside information
- What you see may not be what you get
Posted in the Main Page category.
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment