John was eager to learn to sell. The promise was compelling. $99 and a day with the gurus of real estate, John would be a better sales person. All the speakers were good. By the end of the day, John had purchased goods in excess of $1000. John was sold!
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #29 – The Sale
- Mini Saga #7 – The deal
- Creating High-Impact Ideas That Work – Virtual Seminar by Dan Heath
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment