John never thought getting deals would be a problem for his new venture. He had a big network. Twenty meetings were setup in the first six weeks. Every meeting was good. Everyone wanted to know what John was doing. No one was bold enough to give him the first deal.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #7 – The deal
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
Leave a Comment