I am fortunate to have Sterling as one of my mentors since 2003. I met him at a time when I needed him most but did not know that I needed him. It has been a special relationship and I cherish that.
Sterling Lanier has more than thirty years of CEO leadership and management accomplishments in specialty retailing, manufacturing, software, and financial services. His functional experience includes finance, marketing, strategic planning, management development, crisis management, start-ups, and turnarounds. For several years Sterling was a CEO member of a Bay Area Vistage group. His personal leadership experiences and diverse business background give him the wisdom and insights to help his Vistage members excel in their business and outperform their expectations.
Sterling’s Quought for the Day is:
1. Vistage – Largest CEO membership organization – Group Chair
2. Suggestica – Suggestions from Trusted Authorities – Chairman
Quought = Question that provokes thought. Questions are important. Thinking is important. Questions that make you think are very important!
- Mini Saga: The Child – Contributed by Sterling Lanier
- Mentoring CEOs – A five point checklist
- The Invitation
- Quotes worth recording – Russ Walden
Leave a Comment