Actually, there is a big difference in both of these
2. You say you don’t like what you are doing.
In the first case, there is a chance that you can do something about it. Basically, you can change the situation in some way.
In the second case, you get a good excuse and a license for inaction. If you make no progress in your career and/or your life, you can continue to say that you really don’t like what you are doing. So nobody including yourself can hold you accountable for lack of progress.
By the way both are bad. I just hope you don’t fall into either of the above categoriesRelated Articles:
- Aspiring authors – Don’t miss this one
- Workaholics – Don’t miss this one
- Free Hugs Video – Don’t miss this one.
- We don’t have any competition
Posted in the Main Page category.
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment