Steve Farber is the president of Extreme Leadership, Incorporated — an organization devoted to the cultivation and development of Extreme Leaders in the business community — and is the co-founding director of The Center for Social Profit Leadership. His book, The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership is a recipient of Fast Company magazine’s Readers’ Choice Award and was named one of the ten best business books of 2004 by the on-line resource, CEO Refresher
My $.02: Think about Steve’s quote and you may increase your personal accountability by a notch instantly.
(click on the button to read the background for this series)
Steve’s Quought for the Day
1. Blog: Stever Farber
2. Book 1: Radical Leap
3. Book 2: Radical Edge
4. Video: Steve Farber’s YouTube channel
5. Recommendations: Steve Farber recommendations in Suggestica
Quought = Question that provokes thought. Questions are important. Thinking is important. Questions that make you think are very important!
- Free Conference call with Steve Farber – Monday Aug 14, 2006
- Quotes worth recording – Terry Pearce
- Quought for the day #03 – Steve Pavlina
- 4/19 ONLY: Steve’s special offer to promote his new book – Radical Edge
Leave a Comment