For starters, Dave Taylor wears many hats – author, blogger, teacher, geek, businessman and a great friend. When I watch Dave working on his dozen or so projects with same passion, I sometimes doubt if Dave is only one person or has he secretly mastered the human cloning project
Dave Taylor has been involved with the Internet since 1980 and is widely recognized as an expert on both technical and business issues. He has been published over a thousand times, launched four Internet-related startup companies, has written twenty business and technical books and holds both an MBA and MS Ed. Dave maintains three weblogs, The Intuitive Life Business Blog, focused on business and industry analysis, the eponymous Ask Dave Taylor devoted to tech and business Q&A and The Attachment Parenting Blog, discussing topics of interest to parents. Dave is an award-winning speaker, sought after conference and workshop participant and frequent guest on radio and podcast programs.
Optimist warning: Think about Dave’s question and you may start getting your priorities right.
(click on the button to read the background for this series)
Here’s Dave’s Quought for the Day
1. Dave’s Blog: The Intuitive Life
2. Dave’s latest book: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Growing Your Business with Google
3. Dave’s Q&A site: Ask Dave Taylor
Quought = Question that provokes thought. Questions are important. Thinking is important. Questions that make you think are very important!
- 2008 Quought for the Day #15 – Dave Taylor
- Can you update your information in my address book?
- Great advice on building blog traffic – Blog Business Summit
- Pursuing your passion – Dave Maskin
Leave a Comment