I met Steve a few years ago and have enjoyed every conversation with him. His latest book “Goal Free Living: How to Have the Life You Want Now” became the #1 Amazon.com “Business Motivation” and #1 BarnesandNoble.com “Self-Improvement” best seller. He is working on his own TV show that will be launched soon.
(click on the button to read the background for this series)
Steve’s Quought for the Day
Steve’s note: A theme is very different than the traditional goal-based New Year’s Resolution (e.g., lose 15 pounds, run a marathon, quit smoking). Your theme is one or two words that gets your juices flowing, has you excited, and moves you into action. Themes can be anything from passion, peace, or love to friendship, travel, or self-expression.
1. Steve’s Book: Goal Free Living
2. Steve’s Blog: Goal Free Living Blog
3. Related article: Making Resolutions that Work
Quought = Question that provokes thought. Questions are important. Thinking is important. Questions that make you think are very important!
- 2008 Quought for the Day #14 – Steve Shapiro
- Quought for the day #03 – Steve Pavlina
- Open Innovation – Nike joins in
- Quought for the Day #19 – Steve Farber
Leave a Comment