I was recently interviewed by Josh Hinds of Business Networking Advice. Here are the three questions Josh asked me:
2. Can you share one or two ideas that someone could put into practice that would help them to improve their business networking skills?
3. How do you follow up with the people you meet? Do you have any particular system in place for keeping up and managing the relationships in your business network?
And, here are my answers
Business Networking Advice: Rajesh Setty Interview – Entrepreneur, Author and Teacher
Have a great weekend!Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #23 – Networking
- Speaking at TiECon East – June 17, 2006
- Social Networking under fire now??
- Ways to distinguish yourself #170 – Stop using prime time for questions of wonder
Posted in the Main Page category.
2 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment