When the leader moved on, nobody seemed to notice it. Some people said that the leader didn’t do much before – “See everything seems to work like magic without him.” What most people missed was that the hardest thing for a leader was to make himself not required in due course.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #26 – The Follower
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment