Bob was totally lost. He was frustrated. His problem was simple. He couldn’t figure out where exactly he was. Naturally, he was clueless on the direction or the distance to his destination. After struggling a bit, Bob realized what the real problem was – he was carrying the wrong map!
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #12 – Lost and Found
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #53 – Boss
5 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment