Being a professional writer, it was hard for him to not write for the last six days. That day, he was determined to write. He forced himself to write about fourteen pages. That night, after reading through everything, he ran every single sheet of paper into a shredder and slept.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
Leave a Comment