Once, I had lost my mind. Somehow, I found it back. Actually, I didn’t know I had lost it – because without my mind I could not be aware of not having one. Whenever I write a paragraph like this one, I fear that I may still have not found it.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #14 – Lost
- Mini Saga #17 – The Reality Show
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga #2 – Phone Call
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment