It was the lack of oxygen. Jane collapsed just when the team was a few hundred feet away from the summit. Two out of the other three volunteered to return with Jane. Rob could continue the climb with another team. He thought for a second and decided to turn back.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas”
4. This mini saga was inspired by a true story that Punit Soni told me about their Cotopaxi adventure. I got his permission to convert that into a mini saga. Read the full story here in his own words
Link: Punit Soni – Climbing Cotopaxi
- Mini Saga #27 – The Game
- Mini Saga #7 – The deal
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
7 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment