The guy at the store showed me all sorts of phones – sliding, flipping, PDA phone, camera phone, slim phone and more. There were too many good phones there. I needed to do some more research before I buy. Two months have passed and I have not made a decision yet.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #53 – Boss
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment