He was running late. Very late! That was the last flight and he didn’t want to spend the night at the airport. He ran as fast as he could. There were only thirty minutes left. When he reached the gate his panic turned to a smile – his flight was delayed.
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Working from airport
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
3 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment