John loved the library. That day, he was engrossed in a book. He hoped
to finish reading it completely. It was almost the end and then… there
was a surprise – the last section was missing. “Alas” John thought
“this book is close to real life. You don’t know happens next…”
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga #9 – Giving Back
- Mini Saga – exercise for your brain
- Mini Saga #53 – Boss
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment