He dialed the number again. It was wrong number. That’s three times in
a row! Something was wrong. The number seemed OK. Just when he was
about to give up, he figured out, he found that the last two digits
were interchanged in his phone book. That explained it all!
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business (PDF, 2.9MB).
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #8 – The Choice
- Things that make me smile #12 – Mobile phone
- Mini Saga #40 – Dream
- Mini Saga #6 – Love at first sight
7 Comments so far, Add Yours
Leave a Comment