A mini saga is a story that is exactly 50 words (not 49 or 51.) What a cool idea!
Ignorance is not bliss all the time I first heard about mini saga from Dan Pink (author of A Whole New Mind) and fell in love with the concept. All my earlier books (published 19 years ago) were fiction. So you know why I got excited with this new thing. I know its easy to write a novel. But writing a story in 50 words? I thought it was a real challenge and a great exercise for my brain. You should see a series on this one starting today.
If you have your own “mini saga” please post the same in the comments section.
My goal is to write one mini saga per week. With all your support may be I can write more
1. A mini saga is a story told in exactly 50 words. Not 49 or 51 but exactly 50.
2. You can download a photographic manifesto of Mini Sagas at ChangeThis. Here is the link – Mini Sagas: Bite-sized Wisdom for Life and Business.
3. For a complete list of Mini Sagas, please visit the Squidoo lens “Mini Sagas“Related Articles:
- Mini Saga #30 – The Discount
- Mini Saga #11 – The Team
- Mini Saga #20 – Happiness
- Mini Saga #23 – Networking
One comment already – Add Yours
Leave a Comment