Two great posts that are worth your time.
1. Hand-Written Notes Have Become A Power Tool by John Jantsch at Duct Tape Marketing
2. The Power of a Note by Dave Lorenzo
Both talk about the power of hand-written notes. I have to agree with
both John and Dave and endorse what they say fully. Both John and Dave
give you a ton of reasons why you should write and not type. Let me add
one more reason to their list:
** It’s hard to multi-task when you
write. If you care enough for someone it is worth focusing fully on the
writing the message (it takes only a few minutes) **
- Writing a book – advice for new authors; my experience
- Ways to distinguish yourself – #78 Think!
- Finding new opportunities – gada.be
- The therapeutic value of blogging…
Posted in the Main Page category.
Leave a Comment