I saw their recent offers and was blown away
1. LensCrafters provides a hassle free option to try out their glasses for 30 days and return or replace them if they don’t like it.
2. Progressive offers a hassle free claims service.
This means if you are car is in trouble, you can bring to a progressive
store and drive away with a rental car. They will call you when your
car is repaired and ready and you return the rental car and take back
While this is compelling, what’s more compelling is that this is not
the first time they came up with such offers. These two companies have
always been at the forefront of customer service and are always
inventing new ways to serve the customers better.
What has this got to do with an individual. I would say everything. At
any point in time, we are serving one or more of our customers. Our
employer is one such customer. When was the last time you did something
that elicited a “wow” from one or more of your “customers”?
- Ways to distinguish yourself #198 – Don’t focus on the “derivative” at the expense of the “core”
- When fine print ruins great customer service…
- IT Conversations – Service at the core
Leave a Comment